Do you want to start a packaged drinking water company? Then below is an in detail guide on how to start a packaged drinking water plant. Bottled water is considered as drinking water that is packaged in plastic or glass bottles. Bottled water can come in two forms such as Carbonated water & Non-carbonated water, and it can be either distilled or spring water, or mineral water.
If youâ€™re setting up a packaged drinking water plant, the vital thing is capital. Set up your budget.
1. You would require rent or taking a lease a large area/space/building for water production, buying important machinery. The cost of the equipment is quite high. It is also vital you locate a reliable bottle production company that will supply you the glass or plastic bottles according to your requirement.
2. Make sure the location is a hygienic strategic location for your packaged drinking water plant. If possible set up a separate area for offices and the production area.
3. You will need a few theoretically inclined workers who can supervise & manage production actions, operate machine & tools.
4. Check out the water and power resources of your locality. You might need to use a power generating set which can increase your operating expenses.
5. Getting the appropriate license and business permit is quite an exceptional task due to the rigorous terms and conditions of any particular country/locality.
6. You need to maintain a high standard of hygiene as well.
7. You should be prepared to experience the ups & downs of the business and the sales. Train yourself about the current bottled drinking water market and categorize probable target clients & markets that are presently under-served.