There are several mineral water projects in various places. If you want to be a distributor of packaged drinking water bottles, chalk out a plan. Get in touch with prominent packaged drinking water plants.
Since last decade there is a boom in water plant projects. Several projects including mineral water projects and packaged drinking water projects have been set up in various places. These days, people are more cautious about water borne diseases. When outside home, they do not want to take chance. Hence more and more people have started preferring mineral water and packaged drinking water.
The pure drinking water industry is doing really good. If you want to be a distributor of mineral water and packaged drinking water bottles, you can earn good profit. All you need to know is a few things about mineral water plants and packaged drinking water plants.
A detailed discussion will help you have an idea how to plan the business set up. You can initially start as a packaged drinking water bottles distributor.
1. Have a thorough research of packaged drinking water distribution options. Some packaged drinking water plant¬†are regional and some are national. You should look for the quality of the product, cost of starting a distributorship, and support offered by the company to its distributors.
2. Sign up to be a distributor with the company you choose.
3. Stock some inventory. Take orders, pick up the orders or have them shipped, and deliver them to your customer.
4. Find customers for your business. Make people aware of your distributorship through mailings, promotions, ads. House calling is the cheapest and is also likely to get the greatest return on your time.
5. Set up a delivery schedule for your customers.
6. Above all, be honest as this is the virtue which will let you maintain and grow your customers.