Can we ever think of a world without water? Water is perhaps the greatest human need ever. The quest for access to good and healthy drinking water is always on the anvil of every research and development. This is the reason why Water Treatment Plant Manufacturer in Kolkata are striving to reach good water to the public. Continue reading
Are you looking for water treatment? Then you need to come to the water treatment plant manufacturer, in order to the details about the water treatment. For making it reusable, a water treatment plant is a place where contaminated and wastewater is treated. To purify the water various methods such as sedimentation, filtration, chlorination, and disinfection are used. There are typical water treatment plants which are used in water filters, oil water separators, treatment equipment, and ozone generators. Continue reading
The main objective behind an effectual waste water treatment is to get both domestic as well as industrial wastes to be disposed out of the water. An efficient waste water treatment plant is one that carries out the entire purification process without posing to be a danger to either human beings or the environment. Continue reading
Who does not know the how much importance water has in our life? Water, the other name of life, is found in plenty in the world. But only few per cent of the water is suitable for drinking. In fact, today there is a scarcity of drinking water. To purify water and suitable for drinking, water treatment plant is very much necessary.
Used water which comes out of industries can be purified and again made it fit for drinking. Water treatment plants make it possible.
Some of the facts about the water treatment plant are as follows:
1. Water treatmentis about the removal of the undesirable materials, chemicals as well as the other contaminants which make the water unhygienic.
2. The very first step is pumping the waste water in the water treatment plants. As far as the physical infrastructure is concerned they should be made of the appropriate material. Otherwise the plant will not be able to store the water and there will be leakage.
3. The next step includes screening. Debris such as trash, leaves, stones and sticks are removed from the water.
4. After screening comes the step of pre-conditioning and pre-chlorination. In the pre-chlorination process chlorine, which is known for its purifying property, is added to the water. However, one of the main problems of adding chlorine is that the taste of the water becomes really bad.
5. After all these processes are followed, pH adjustment of the water is done. The water is also filtered here.
After following the above steps, the water is finally purified and made suitable for drinking.